Athens County,265 +/- acres of outdoor retreat with 2-story cedar log home. This incredible property is perfect for family and friends to enjoy the great outdoors. There are miles of trails throughout the property for hunting access, trail riding, or hiking. This property is conveniently located only 10 miles from Athens! Additional features include:
- 3 Bedroom, two bath cedar log home with additional bedroom possible.
- Log Home is heated by free natural gas from well on property.
- Gas log fireplace.
- 1 car garage and small outbuilding for storage.
- Small grain bin to store wildlife feed.
- Pond for wildlife water supply.
- Fruit trees.
- Deer feeders.
- 4 insulated box blinds.
- Managed for trophy deer.
- Excellent turkey hunting.
- Managed forest.
- Gated front entrance.
- Privately located at the end of Wingrove Road.
- Additional frontage on Willow Creek Road.
This privately located farm is shown by appointment only. Taxes are approximately $6,946.00/year. Current water supply is a cistern. County water potential is available. All of the Seller’s owned mineral rights will convey to new owner! Priced to sell at $895,000.00.